Land for saleTreleigh, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16
- 0.96 acres (0.39 hectares)
- Land with residential consent
- No requirement for affordable housing
- No off-site contributions
- Offers invited on an unconditional basis
Land with residential planning consent for 8 detached houses.
The site is located off the A3047 and close to the A30 trunk road, on the edge of Redruth in mid Cornwall. The site adjoins Treleigh Community Primary School and the Penzance railway line.
The site, edged red, comprises an area of about 0.39 ha (0.96 acres), triangular in shape and previously an undeveloped parcel of grazing land.
Planning consent has been granted by Cornwall Council for the erection of 8 detached houses and construction of access by way of permission PA 15/04670 dated 16th July 2015.
There is no requirement for any contribution to affordable housing nor any off-site financial contributions.
Copies of the consent Notice and Conditions can be obtained via Cornwall Council Online Planning Register.
Freehold with full vacant possession.
Acreage: 0.96 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58850116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRS160067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Truro . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.