2 bedroom retirement property for saleReading Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Immaculate presentational order
- Entry phone system and lift
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double aspect master bedroom with en suite
- Double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- Gated residence and visitor parking
- Walking distance to Wokingham centre and train station
Set in this landmark Millgate Homes development within a short walk of Wokingham town centre and railway station. The two bedroom second floor retirement apartment is presented in 'show home' condition and caters for residents of 55 years and over. The accommodation comprises kitchen, living room, bedroom one with en suite shower room, second bedroom and white bathroom.
Situation Imperial Court was constructed in 2008 by renowned local developer Millgate Homes and is a gated retirement block catering for residents of 55 and over. There is a concierge and meticulously maintained communal areas including a guest suite and resident's living room with separate kitchenette.
Outside The property is approached via a separate pedestrian and vehicle gated access and a block paved footpath leading to the security controlled foyer. At the rear the delightful south facing communal gardens are beautifully landscaped with a variety of furnished terraces and timber decks surrounded by mature borders containing specimen shrubs and trees.
Years left on Lease - 115 years - Annual service charge - c.£1454.17 due every six months.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4371690
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58851271.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4371690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.