3 bedroom flat for saleIckburgh Road, London, E5
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Extensive Glazing And Glorious Sash Windows
- Sumptuous Wooden Floors
- Ornate Cornicing And Roses
- Exposed Brickwork
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This truly exquisite maisonette occupies the three upper levels of this imposing five-storey Victorian house, enviably located in this peaceful no through road. Enjoying splendid interiors with much thought given to space and light and offering the ultimate in contemporary urban living with a plethora of grand classic features. Composed of a magnificent reception hall and galleried landing with double doors opening to a fantastic living/entertaining space with an open fireplace, a striking kitchen, three double bedrooms, a chic bathroom and a separate W.C. Enviable location, close to Clapton and Rectory Road Overground stations and vibrant amenities on Upper and Lower Clapton Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC120468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.