2 bedroom apartment for saleSheraton Court, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERB SOUTH FACING LOUNGE WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING PLUS SEVERAL VISITOR SPACES
- RECENTY EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED
- SUPERB PUBLIC TRANSPORT DIRECTLY OUTSIDE OF SHERATON COURT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DONCASTER ROYAL INFIRMARY
- DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE 5 MINUTES AWAY
- PERFECT LOCATION FOR SPORTING AND LEISURE FACILITIES
- 5-10 MINUTE DRIVE TO M18 MOTORWAY, MOTORWAY NETWORK & DONCASTER AIRPORT
- NEW BOILER FITTED NOV 2016 WITH 7 YEAR WARRANTY!
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000. A superb new build 2 bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment in the sought after area of Wheatley Hills, undergone extensive refurbishment including total redecoration in neutral colour scheme, new carpets and vertical blinds throughout - plus much more! The apartment offers lots of natural light flowing throughout, especially through its south facing lounge dining room. The apartment is perfectly located, 5 minute walk to Doncaster Royal Infirmary, superb public transport into Doncaster and surrounding areas located directly outside of Sheraton Court. Excellent local facilities with easy access to Doncaster town centre and railway station, 5 minute drive to M18 Motorway and motorway network. The location of the apartment also benefits from easy access to great sporting venues, rugby Doncaster Knights, Doncaster Rovers, Wheatley golf course, the famous Doncaster Racecourse, Doncaster Airport a 10 minute drive and very close to the Doncaster dome leisure complex with its bars, restaurants & cinema.
This apartment is perfect for first time buyer, investor or someone looking to downsize the apartment is currently let at £ 550 pcm achieving approx. 7.5% yield.
Kitchen - 2.8m x 2.1m
Lounge/Diner - 4.6m x 4.2m
Bathroom - 2m x 1.8m
Master Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.9m
Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.3m
ENTRANCE HALL Providing access to the two bedrooms, living room/ kitchen and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.28m x 2.9m) Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 7' 1" (3.28m x 2.18m) Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 14' 2" (4.55m x 4.32m) Front facing double glazed window, radiator and access to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 7' 6" x 7' 4" (2.31m x 2.26m) Front facing double glazed window, base and wall units with integrated cooker and hob, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. (Washing machine and fridge freezer will be left in the apartment but with no guarantees and will not form part of the sale)
BATHROOM Side facing double glazed frosted window, bath with shower above, hand basin and WC.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure : Leasehold
Years Remaining On Lease : 990 approx
Service Charge : £912 per annum
Ground Rent : £125 per annum
NEW BOILER FITTED NOV 2016 WITH 7 YEAR WARRANTY!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.