3 bedroom mews house for saleLancaster Mews, Lancaster Gate, London, W2
- Large open plan first floor living space
- Idyllic cobbled mews cul de sac
- Large Garage
- Air conditioning to all bedrooms and first floor
- Very close to Kensington Gardens
- Close to new Elizabeth Line
- EPC Rating = D
An unusually light three bedroom house of nearly 2,000 sq ft which has been completely refurbished.
Lancaster Mews is a delightful cobbled cul de sac mews accessed from Craven Terrace. Lancaster Gate Underground station (Central Line) is approximately 250 metres away with journey times to Liverpool Street of 15 minutes. Kensington Gardens is closer still with acres of gardens and parkland.
Paddington Station is conveniently close and from 2018 will provide access to the new Crossrail network in addition to its current plethora of rail and underground links, including the Heathrow Express airport connection.
The house has been fully modernised, extended on the second floor, and provides generous room sizes throughout as well as excellent ceiling heights. This is complemented by the very light south-west aspect as well as windows to the rear. The garage is a genuinely useable size and there is a separate utility room with WC.
The plumbing system has been designed so all bathrooms can be used simultaneously without losing pressure, and all rooms are wired with Cat 6 cabling. All bathrooms, study and entrance hall have underfloor heating.
In addition to the three bedrooms - all with bathroom or shower room - there is a ground floor study which could work equally well as a snug. All bedrooms and the first floor have air conditioning and there is a large opening skylight at the top of the staircase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58858900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH140127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Savills Mews. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.