3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale52 Marsh Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 2SF
- Extended Unique Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- ** 29' Studio / Wokshop / Office **
- Bespoke, Hand Made, Solid Wood, Kitchen & Display Units With Gothic Arch Detail
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Quiet Residential Area In Thornton, Close To Schools, Health Centre, Shops, Restaurants And Windmill Complex
- Mature Private, Rear Garden With Silver Birch & Sycamore Trees
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Welcome to 52 Marsh Road or The Tardis!
This Unique, Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home In Thornton (Built 1945), was owned & bespoke built by a local joiner, all the wood work within this property is unique and hand made, from the feature "arch" door frames and doors, Gothic style kitchen units and ceiling to the tiny details such as the hand made stairs with marquetry inlay.
The entrance hallway with wood floor leads to two reception rooms & stairs with carpet runner & rod feature.
The reception room to the front of the property has a FABER room sealed, inset wall gas fire with remote control, high ceilings and square bay window. The second reception room has a bespoke, raised, open fire with stainless steel hearth & backing & comes with ornate solid iron grate with legs & creative iron guard. The under stairs cloakroom is a good size for storing all those bulky items such as hoovers, brooms, mops & copious amounts of coats & shoes!
The Heart of this family home is most definitely the open plan bespoke built kitchen, dining family area that leads through to the 29' studio / office extension, throw open those french doors for a great entertaining space, current owners concur.....
The first floor landing leads you to three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is a great size with cast iron fire surround. The two remaining bedrooms are of similar proportion with windows to the rear elevation. The Family bathroom has a modern white three piece suite with mains shower over the p shaped bath, tiled walls for easy cleaning. Access to the Loft, partially boarded, enormous space with potential for development into two additional bedrooms and a bathroom.
The rear garden is full of mature trees to include a sycamore & silver birch, mature holly bush, laurel and camellia bush. The apple tree produces an amazing crop of eating apples every September and the planted borders include shrubs, irises and fire rods.
Marsh Road is close to all amenities, including several primary schools, Thornton medical centre And Thornton Windmill shopping & eating complex. It is close to Cleveleys and Fleetwood bus links.
What The Owners Say
"If we could pick this house up and take it with us we would. We've loved every one of the 12 years we've lived here, from party house to family home it holds so many special memories and we are genuinely sad to leave, however, relocation is now necessary. Our two most favourite places have to be the kitchen through to the studio & garden, so many parties have gone on into the early hours & the open fire living room, which we love at xmas especially, toasting marshmallows & roasting chestnuts its a great family space on those cold winter nights. This house has huge amounts of potential space wise, loft, rear & side extensions have been considered over the years and if we were to stay the loft would be our next mission"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58873960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7494836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.