3 bedroom chalet for saleMAIN ROAD, HUMBERSTON FITTIES
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom detached holiday home
- Popular Humberston Fitties development on the East Coast
- Partial double glazing and electric heating
- Good sized living area open plan to the kitchen, store room, shower room and three bedrooms
- Low maintenance garden with the majority being lawned complemented by fruit trees
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Early viewing is highly advised
- Energy performance rating G and Council tax band A
Located upon the ever popular Humberston Fitties holiday park, we are pleased at Crofts Estate Agents to offer to the market this three bedroom detached holiday home offered for sale with no forward chain on the vendors side. Enjoying the benefits of partial double glazing and electric heating the property briefly comprises well proportioned living area open plan to the kitchen, store room or possible utility providing access to the modern shower room and three bedrooms. Lawned garden to all aspects. Viewing is highly advised.
6' 4'' x 7' 4'' (1.934m x 2.237m)
This versatile space could be put to a multitude of uses, such as a utility or extension to the bedroom or shower room. Door leading to the shower room.
5' 9'' x 7' 6'' (1.758m x 2.279m)
The shower room is equipped with a close coupled w.c, corner shower with electric shower unit and finally a vanity wash hand basin. Aqua-boarding to the walls. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Set upon this good sized plot the property has gardens to all aspects with the majority being lawned complemented with a range of shrubs, plants and fruit trees. Gravelled driveway. There is also a lean to lock up to the property creating useful storage or workshop area and a further storage unit providing even more space.
The vendor has informed us that subject to offer they will be willing to leave the majority of the items within the property.
13' 10'' x 5' 6'' (4.226m x 1.686m)
The kitchen has a uPVC double glazed entrance door and two sealed unit double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Equipped with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfacing with tiled splashback and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Electric oven.
18' 3'' x 14' 1'' (5.561m x 4.284m)
With two secondary glazed windows and entrance door to the front elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Laminate wood flooring. Electric dimplex heater. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen.
12' 4'' x 7' 4'' (3.767m x 2.242m)
The first of the three bedrooms has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Electric heater.
11' 6'' x 7' 4'' (3.504m x 2.231m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Electric heater.
11' 6'' x 7' 6'' (3.499m x 2.275m)
The final of the three bedrooms has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Electric radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58886926.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7676713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.