3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarron Grove, Normanby
- Impressive Example of its Kind
- Desirable Cul-De-Sac Location
- Having Undergone Many Improvements
- Generous Conservatory
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Viewing Essential
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Situated in this desirable cul-de-sac in Normanby, this property demands internal inspection to be fully appreciated. Having been much improved with re-fitted kitchen, conservatory, re-fitted bathroom and replaced double glazing throughout amongst other features. With attractive front and rear gardens, generous drive and garage, the internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and spacious L’ shaped conservatory to the ground floor. The first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
5m x 3.78m
With double doors to the rear garden.
3.6m x 2.26m
3.48m x 3.25m
4.11m x 3.12m
2.5m x 2.24m
Gardens & Garage
A cared for front garden is laid to lawn and enclosed in dwarf brick built wall. A generous side concrete drive leads to a detached single garage. Fence enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with patio area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3m x 2.46m
With French doors to the conservatory.
With stairs to the first floor.
4.83m x 3.45m
With double opening doorway to ………..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58897724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.