2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeachfield Drive, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 TO £170,000
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
VERY RARE TO THE MARKET, impeccably presented DETACHED BUNGALOW, having undergone a recent refurbishment, with the benefit of a SOUTH FACING Rear Garden and GARAGE. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
VERY RARE TO THE MARKET, impeccably presented DETACHED BUNGALOW, having undergone a recent refurbishment, with the benefit of a SOUTH FACING Rear Garden and GARAGE. Versatile accommodation, Hallway, 2 Reception Rooms, Conservatory, fitted Kitchen with built in appliances and Dining Area, 2 Double Bedrooms, sumptuous Bathroom/WC. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazed entrance door with leaded glass coloured insert, dimmer switch, half glazed opaque 'Colonial' style door leading to;
access to roof void with opaque glass giving additional natural light, telephone point, radiator.
Front Reception Room 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
(into bay window and into alcoves) traditional style 'Regency' fireplace with marble back panel and hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 12' 4" x 10' 5" (into alcoves) ( 3.76m x 3.18m (into alcoves) )
fashionable 'marble' style fireplace with matching back panel and hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
fashionable cream 'country' style base and eye level units with matching roll top working surfaces and complementing coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances comprising 'Ignis' oven and 4 burner halogen hob with concealed extractor canopy over, complementing part tiled walls, matching glass display cabinets, wine rack, Dining Area, TV point, radiator, fully glazed door with matching side panels leading to Conservatory and door leading to Rear Lobby.
UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazed door with matching side panels, built in storage cupboards with louvre doors, ceramic tiled flooring.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
UPVC Sealed Unit construction, UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazed 'tilt and slide' door with matching side panels, wall light points, TV point.
Bedroom 1 (front) 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
(plus wide angled bay window and plus built in double wardrobe) radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Sumptuous Bathroom/ Wc
fitted with white four piece suite comprising corner bath, close coupled low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity surround with cupboard space below, separate walk in shower cubicle with mains operated shower unit over, complementing part tiled walls being full height surrounding shower area, silver heated towel rail.
sunny southerly aspect, patio area, outside water supply, mature trees and shrubbery, mostly laid to lawn, shed, greenhouse, fruit trees, outside storage cupboard housing 'Intergas' wall mounted central heating boiler, personal door to the side of Garage.
power and lighting, remote control electric up and over door. The Garage is approached by long block paved driveway.
mature shrubbery, lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58904239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.