2 bedroom bungalow for saleCockleton Lane, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Very spacious kitchen/living room
- Sunny patio area
- Allocated parking
- Long lease
A fantastic opportunity to own a lovely holiday home with onsite amenities including swimming pools, fitness centre, tennis courts, cafe, shop and indoor children's play area. The whole family will be busy with all of these to choose from.Sitting in a quieter spot of the Gurnard Pines site, this modern holiday home benefits from a bright kitchen/living room, which is perfect for cooking dinner whilst keeping an eye on the family. There are two bedrooms both will accommodate a double bed. There is also the added bonus of having a shower over a bath and quiet electric heating. Outside is a patio area, perfect for soaking up the sun while the kids play on the grass. This property has some occupancy restrictions and does benefit from having 82 years remaining on the lease.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This little chalet was my home for several months when I first came to live on the Isle of Wight. Since then I have successfully let it to short term holiday makers throughout the year. Guests can cook for themselves in the open plan kitchen/living/dining area, eat on site or walk/drive to the local pubs or restaurants. It is very pleasant to sit on the sunny patio to watch the squirrels. With both bedrooms used as doubles, the property can accommodate 4 people. There is car parking by the chalet too.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Living room: 16'3 x 14'3 (4.96m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 7'10 (3.33m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'1 x 7'10 (2.47m x 2.39m)
- Front Patio
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58905838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.