4 bedroom barn conversion for saleHolme Hall Lane, Stainton, Rotherham
- ** Guide price £400,000 - £440,000 **
- An Immaculately Presented Four Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Spacious Ground Floor Living Accommodation
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings Including Kitchen & Bathroom
- Open Plan Master Bedroom with Modern En-suite
- Stunning Rear Garden with Off Street Parking & Garage
- Located On a Private Lane
- Grade ll Listed
* Guide price £400,000-£440,000 * Immaculately presented FOUR BEDROOM barn conversion, fitted with modern fixtures & fittings throughout with spacious living accommodation & idyllically placed on a private lane with off street parking for multiple vehicles, stone built garage & stunning rear garden.
** Price Guide of £400,000 to £440,000 **
An immaculately presented four bedroom Grade ll listed, stone built barn conversion, which has been lovingly renovated and extended throughout ownership. Located at the end of a private access road in an idyllic location. Semi rural, but perfectly located close to all major road routes for commuters.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the property, which briefly comprises of, kitchen, conservatory,dining room, lounge, three bedrooms to the ground floor and a bedroom to the first floor, study/snug, bathroom, en-suite, extensive gardens, driveway and an alarmed garage.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.63m )
A timber entrance door opens from the front elevation into this immaculately presented kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating display cabinets and wine rack, whilst there are contrasting roll edged worktops and inset circular sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher with space for a freestanding agar/range style gas cooker with a concealed hood above. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and tiled flooring. Spotlights to the ceiling and a side facing timber double glazed window, central heating radiator and a feature archway leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.31m )
Accessed from the kitchen through a feature arch is this well appointed stone base conservatory with Apex roof and feature timber double glazed windows to the sides, while rear facing panel glass French doors open to the garden. Tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 17' Plus Recess x 15' 8" Max ( 5.18m Plus Recess x 4.78m Max )
Sitting in the heart of the home, this spacious dining room gives access to the three ground floor bedrooms through an inner lobby and is laid with solid wood to the floor and feature beams to the ceiling. Stairs with spindle balustrade rise to the first floor galleried landing. whilst there is a side facing double glazed timber window and a door opening to give access to the homes utility area. A further window overlooks into the conservatory, and there are two central heating radiators and built in understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 11" x 18' 4" ( 3.94m x 5.59m )
This well presented lounge is fitted with solid wood flooring and French doors opening to the rear garden offering beautiful open views, whilst two front facing timber double glazed windows compliment the room by allowing an abundance of natural light within. Two central heating radiators and TV point.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.78m )
Having a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops with inset sink and drainer. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating radiator and wall mounted boiler.
Master Bedroom 31' 8" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 9.65m Max x 3.86m Max )
Accessed from the inner lobby this master bedroom opens from the dressing area which is fitted with openplan wardrobes. This well appointed master suite is of contemporary decor, with two central heating radiators, an benefits from side facing timber double glazed windows and French doors opening to the garden, offering breath taking views and allowing an abundance of natural light within, A three quarter wall to the rear of the room offers privacy to the en-suite shower facility.
This en-suite area is a great addition to the master bedroom, laid with granite to the floor and being fitted with a low flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin and double shower cubicle with mains shower, whilst there is a side facing obscure timber double glazed window, an extractor fan and complimentary splash back tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.33m )
A further double bedroom of contemporary design and fitted with a side facing timber double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 10' 5" ( 2.03m x 3.18m )
Currently in use as a dressing room, this side facing bedroom is fitted with a timber double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing bath with mixer taps, whilst there is a separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Black granite tiling is laid to the floor, while there is a chrome heated towel rail, inset spotlights to the ceiling, extractor fan and a side facing timber double glazed obscure window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the first floor accommodation to this galleried landing with views over the dining area, whilst there are built in storage cupboards with decorative doors and access to the first floor snug and bedroom.
Snug 12' 10" Max x 10' 4" ( 3.91m Max x 3.15m )
Offering an ideal space for a study, children's play room, guest quarters or a dressing room this snug area is laid with wood laminate to the floor and is fitted with a TV point and a built in storage cupboard, whilst access is given to bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
A side facing bedroom, fitted with a timber double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Outside & Exterior
Standing in an enviable plot of beautiful mature landscaped gardens, with an enclosed stone paved area to the front with a number of planted trees and stone boundary wall. A stone paved area is located at the rear ideal for entertaining and accessible from the Lounge and Master Bedroom's French doors. A brick paved path leads to the end of the garden, where the hidden septic tank and LPG gas tanks are sited. To the side area there is decking and a further laid to lawn garden, idyllic for following the sun and appreciating the garden views from all angles, whilst not been overlooked, whilst a running stream to the side, with walkway over gives access to one of the entertaining bbq areas. The property sits upon a private lane and has an open driveway to the side, where there is access to a stone built garage located opposite the property and if this is not enough; there is space around the corner for two further vehicles.
Garage 15' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.07m )
Located opposite the property; this stone built garage benefits from power, light and an alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58906834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.