1 bedroom flat for saleNewton Place, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Exclusive corner one bedroom apartment (650sq ft internally)
- Development just completed external refurbishment
- Large rooms and balcony all surrounded by direct river views
- On site full Gymnasium
- 24 hour concierge / Secure gated development
- 1 parking space in gated car park
- Excellent transport links
- Nearby bus link into Canary Wharf
Enjoy uninterrupted direct views of the River Thames and watch the sun set from the comfort of your home. This south-west facing larger-than-average 1 bedroom apartment boasts abundant living and storage space.
This property is ideally located close to Mudchute DLR and Crossharbour DLR both giving excellent access into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1017505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.