1 bedroom apartment for saleHuntcliff Court, Saltburn-by-the-sea, United Kingdom
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- IMPRESSIVE FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOUNGE WITH JULIET BALCONY
- BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES WITH SLIDING MIRROR DOORS
- DEEP STORE CUPBOARD IN THE HALL
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITTED WITH A RANGE OF APPLIANCES
- ATTRACTIVE TILED SHOWER ROOM
- INTERCOM SYSTEM
- PLEASANT OPEN ASPECTS
- EASY ACCESS TO WOODLANDS WALKS & LOCAL AMENITIES
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES:
HALL: deep store cupboard/airing cupboard
LOUNGE: 17'10 x 13'10 max flame effect electric fire incorporated into attractive surround, uPVC double glazed to Juliet balcony, night storage heater
FITTED KITCHEN: 8'8 x 7'8 stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, comprehensive range of wall, base & drawer units, laminate worktops, tiled surrounds, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, 2 uPVC double glazed windows with roller blinds , open aspects
BEDROOM: 13'7 x 9'7 fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, night storage heater, uPVC double glazed window
SHOWER ROOM: large tiled & glazed shower cubicle, low level w/c, inset wash hand basin & vanity unit, wall mirror with courtesy light, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, electric convector heater
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58909589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sb398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.