4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFox's Furlong, Yapton Road, Barnham, PO22
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room
- 70% Shared Equity. OMV £395,000 price £276,250
- No Rent to Pay
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- High Quality Finishes and Specification
- Local Connection Criteria
- Underfloor Heating
LAST SHARED EQUITY OPPORTUNITY - Built by Crayfern Homes on behalf of Landspeed Homes Limited. Plot 25 this new build 4 bedroom home can be purchased with a 70% shared equity at £276,250 with an open market value of £395,000 - READY TO MOVE IN TO - NO STAMP DUTY!
Situated on the Yapton Road and only a short walk to the railway station and local amenities, these high specification new homes are available now to reserve off plan. Important, local connection or criteria applies. Applicants must live or work in Arun District or have a relative first removed in the Arun District and must not be able to purchase the home at the full asking price. Application forms are available on request.
Plot 25 is a semi detached four bedroom homes with garage. On the ground floor is a living room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
NB the main image shown denotes Landspeed houses (from left) Plots 24 (4 bed), 23 (Open Market Crayfern Homes), 22 (3 bed) and 21 (3 bed)
This new build 4 bedroom home can be purchased with a 70% shared equity at £276,250 with an open market value of £395,000
Kitchen/Dining Room 20'10 (6.35m) x 9'5 (2.88m)
Living Room 13'7 (4.15m) x 13'3 (4.04m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 19'4 (5.9m) x 12' (3.65m)
Bedroom 2 14'6 (4.43m) x 8'10 (2.7m)
Bedroom 3 10'9 (3.28m) x 9'9 (2.98m)
Bedroom 4 14'7 (4.45m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Fox's Furlong is located in the thriving village of Barnham, West Sussex with its range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station to London Victoria. Goodwood and Festival race courses are both close by. Goodwood is famous for its events days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival, plus a season of horseracing. Barnham is approximately 9 miles from the cathedral city of Chichester where you will find the Chichester Festival Theatre, excellent high street shopping, restaurants and bars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 246637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.