1 bedroom apartment for saleTrinity Square, Hounslow, TW3
- Largest Apartment in the Development
- Daytime Concierge
- 950 Year Lease
- 616 Sq ft
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Designer Kitchen
- Well-appointed Specifications and Finishes
- Secure Video Entry System
- Private Parking
- 0.3 miles from Hounslow Central Underground Station
The most talked about development in Hounslow for decades. Trinity Square comprises of a total of 228 chic apartments offering comfortable and airy living quarters in this commuter town.
Sited on this spectacular development comes this first floor apartment sprawling a mammoth 616 sq.ft making it the largest apartment in the development. Accommodation comprises of one bedroom, open plan kitchen/ reception room and bathroom. Supplementary to this is a 950 year lease, secure video entry system, daytime concierge and private parking.
Conveniently located 0.3 miles from Hounslow Central Underground Station (serving Piccadilly Line) the is property most ideal for those commuting into The City, also a stone throw away from Hounslow High Street the property does not lack local amenities with a diverse range of supermarkets, gyms/beauty parlours and retail shops.
*Internal images are of previous ‘sell out’ studios with identical specification to the studio and 1 bedroom apartments at Trinity Square*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58921877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.