4 bedroom detached house for saleCypress Close, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
- Generous entrance hall with tiled flooring
- Kitchen/breakfast room with space for appliances
- Family room overlooking the rear garden
- Spacious living room with French doors leading to rear
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazed
This immaculately presented four bedroom detached house is situated in a pleasant cul de sac location. Accommodation comprises living room, family room, separate dining room with kitchen/breakfast room, utility room. The well maintained south east facing rear garden is private .
Situation Cypress Close is an attractive small development of neo-Georgian styled homes that were built in the 1970's; set off Cambrian Way which comprises mostly detached houses. There are local shops at California crossroads and Wokingham town centre is approximately 2 miles away . Nine Mile Ride gives access to Bracknell, the M3 and the A329m/M4.
Outside The south east facing rear garden is 52' deep x 40’ wide enclosed by wooden fencing and laid manly to lawn and shrub borders. With space for two sheds with light and power. Blocked paving across the rear of the house with out side lighting and tap gated side access to both sides and an integral 1½ width garage and driveway parking for two vehicles.
Council Tax G
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4392669
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58935166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4392669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.