4 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Road, Brompton-on-Swale
Offers in Region of
- Beautiful river and countryside views
- Fishing rights and river frontage
- Detached with surrounding gardens
- Accessible village location
- Traditional period features
- Four reception rooms
***ELEVATED RIVER FRONTAGE***FAR REACHING VIEWS***ACCESSIBLE VILLAGE LOCATION***FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS***VIEWING IS A MUST***Viewing will reveal a welcoming hallway with parquet flooring, there are four reception rooms with period features to include the living room and formal dining room both with open fires. The kitchen gives access to the snug/family room and to a rear porch with utility and a newly built garden room with beautiful views over the river. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms all serviced by the house bathroom. Externally there is a driveway with off street parking and detached garage/workshop. The riverside garden enjoys 180 degree views up, down and across the river and is an ideal place from which to observe the wide variety of wildlife that frequents the area or take advantage of the fishing rights that come with the property.
Riverside Cottage is a large detached family home, believed to date back to 1725, with beautiful views of the River Swale and surrounding countryside being only a few minutes drive form the A1(M).
General Remarks - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas Central Heating
Council Tax Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58945026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28252449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.