2 bedroom apartment for saleSireen Ap, 83 Richard Trees Way, Bow, London
- Two Bedroom, Two-Bathroom
- Second Floor
- Balcony / Terrace
- Integrated Appliances
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Excellent Transport Links
- Private Communal Gardens
- Nearest Underground - Mile End
- Bow, E3
- Call Vanet on 0207 042 0028
Vanet present a selection of light and airy new build 1 and 2 bedroom properties located within Scholars Court - A NEW BUILD development part of the exciting landmark development - St Clements in Bow, E3. Built over four floors, all apartments are spacious, stylish and fitted with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Scholars Court is located in the heart of Bow and is well placed for the City of London, Docklands and the West End. Both the Olympic Park and Europe’s largest urban shopping centre, Westfield Stratford City, are little over a mile away. Regular bus services are also available and Mile End Underground station is less than 300 metres away, serving the Central, District and Hammersmith & City lines.
Size: 69.2 sq meters / 745 Square Feet
£ per sq ft: £792
Call us to find out more or to arrange a viewing on 0207 042 0028.
Vanet Property Asset Management endeavour to advertise accurate representations of properties in descriptions and floor plans, however, they are intended as a guide only and interested parties must satisfy themselves by undertaking personal inspection.
Property ref: 121_2081_4128785
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58954178.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4128785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanet, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.