2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHam Lane, , Prinsted, Emsworth, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Sought after location which is rarely available
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (45)
If you are looking for a quieter pace of life within a rural setting then this is the bungalow for you. Prinsted is a lovely coastal hamlet synonymous with peace, quiet and a relaxed lifestyle where the pace of life seems slower and a feel good holiday atmosphere is in the air.The spacious bungalow is situated in a private cul-de-sac, just five minutes stroll from the shore and a number of attractive walks. It has a large lounge/ diner to the rear overlooking the private, well maintained rear garden, which is an ideal space to relax and entertain. A conservatory to the side of the bungalow provides an additional space to perhaps read a book or have a glass of wine with friends.The two double bedrooms are situated to the front and overlook the pretty lawned front garden. A kitchen and shower room complete the accommodation.In the summer the private rear garden is the perfect place to soak up the sun and relax with family and friends. The driveway to the front means you can pull up off the private lane and there is a garage too! Southbourne centre is close by with a doctors, library, community centre, Co-op, post office, farm shop, train station and pub making this an ideal location for anyone. An early viewing is advised.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My parents bought this bungalow in the early eighties and just loved living here. Their particular pleasure was walking down to the foreshore on summer's evenings to watch the wildlife and stroll around the harbour. My mother was a passionate gardener so the front and rear gardens here were just a dream for her. Southbourne village is also very accessible and the train station at Southbourne goes to Chichester harbour or, in the other direction to Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays. There is a lovely community here and we hope the next owners enjoy the bungalow as much as our parents did!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Diner: 22'5 x 14'11 (6.84m x 4.55m)
- Kitchen: 10'10 x 8'4 (3.30m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'11 (4.27m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 10'11 (3.97m x 3.33m)
- Shower Room: 7'5 x 5'10 (2.26m x 1.78m)
- Lean-To Greenhouse
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58957072.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.