5 bedroom house for saleWestbourne Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2HY
- 4/5 Bedroomed Detached House
- 3 Modern Bath/Shower Rooms
- 3 Reception Rooms plus Study and Utility
- Integral Double Garage, 2 Storage Rooms
- Sought After Birkdale Location
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Large Driveway and Off Road Parking
- EPC: D NO CHAIN
***SOUGHT AFTER BIRKDALE LOCATION*** EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN***NO CHAIN***POTENTIAL TO EXTEND/CONVERT with LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT***
3400 Sq. Ft. of living accommodation arranged over 3 floors, this deceptively unassuming 4/5 bedroomed home is ideally situated a short walk from the shops, transport links, bars, restaurants and amenities of Birkdale Village, and Southport Town Center, providing easy access to the Southport- Liverpool and Southport to Manchester lines and within catchment of local schools. The property extends to the rear, to provide an extensive, well planned living space, briefly comprising; porch, spacious entrance hall, two bedrooms, master en suite, bathroom, cloak room, kitchen, side porch, dining room, study/fifth bedroom, living room and large, bright sun lounge to the ground floor, utility room, double garage and two large storage rooms to the lower ground floor and two double bedrooms and shower room to the first floor.
The present structure of the property leaves open many possibilities for use of the space, including utilising the lower ground floor as additional living areas such as a granny flat/garden apartment, or containing the existing extension vertically to create a larger first floor layout. The property has been decorated neutrally and tastefully, with modern fittings including the kitchen and bathrooms, creating a blank canvas for potential buyers to make this fantastic family home their own. To the front the property benefits from a gated driveway extending down the side of the house to the garage, a variety of trees, bushes and shrubbery lining the front border of the property and edge of the driveway, providing a veil of privacy, well kept lawn and to the rear, the extensive lawned garden has a variety of bushes, trees and shrubbery as well as a paved patio seating area, with access to the house via the garage, side porch and an external WC. EPC: D.
From our town centre turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, go through 1 roundabout, turn right onto Westcliffe Rd, continue onto Westbourne Rd, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.