4 bedroom detached house for saleMidge Hall Lane, Leyland
- Traditional Detached Property
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Numerous Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Out Building inc. Office/Annex
- Double Garage
- Semi Rural Location
- Good Sized Plot
- Viewing Highly Recomended to Fully Appreciate
- EPC Rating : D
*Traditional Detached Property *Immaculately Presented Throughout *Numerous Reception Rooms *Four Bedrooms *Out Building inc. Office/Annex *Double Garage Semi Rural Location *Good Sized Plot *Viewing Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate *EPC Rating : D
Midge Hall is one of the most sought after locations within the Leyland area with its excellent schools, public transport links and local amenities.
Detached, traditional property built around 1900, it has been modernised and extended retaining many of it original features creating a beautiful family home with a separate annex/home office. The property occupies a good sized plot of approximately 0.4 acre with extensive mature gardens. A double garage with adjoining annex/study. Ample parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this unique family home .
The entrance hallway with original mosaic tiled floor has staircase to first floor and access to both reception room. Both reception rooms have sash windows to the front and side of the property making them very bright and sunny rooms. The lounge has a feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and the second reception room ,currently used as a formal dining room, has exposed brick chimney breast with stove effect living flame fire. The kitchen area has french doors leading to the garden and is fitted with a excellent range of modern wall and base units with central island. The open plan morning room leads into the conservatory to create a fantastic social space ideal for entertaining friends and family . There are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite , study and family bathroom to the first floor. The master has original alcove storage and feature cast iron fireplace .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7598712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.