6 bedroom house for saleThornton Hill, Wimbledon
- Period Semi Detached House
- Currently Arranged As Flats
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lower Ground Floor Apartment
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden With Off Street Parking For Three Cars
- EPC: D
A most attractive period house that is currently used as three apartments. The property is in need of modernisation.
The house measures some 3,305 square feet and when modernised will make a truly desirable family home. To the rear of the property is an attractive garden and to the front is ample off-street parking.
The property is located within easy reach of both Wimbledon Village, with its excellent range of exclusive shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafés and wine bars, and the main town centre with more extensive facilities including fast and frequent train services to the West End and City (Waterloo 12 – 15 minutes SR Mainline).
The immediate area is served by a wide variety of recreational facilities including tennis, golf and fitness clubs and two riding stables and some of the area's best schools, in both the public and private sectors, are within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WV003DBC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Wimbledon Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.