3 bedroom character property for saleChurch Road, Heddington, Calne
- Stunning Period Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Herbaceous Cottage Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Desirable village location
Situated within the heart of the rural village of Heddington sits Ivy Cottage, a stunning three bedroom cottage with elegant gardens and tastefully renovated accommodation throughout.
Situated within the ever popular rural village of Heddington, Ivy Cottage has been sympathetically improved and extended to enhance the original features of this stunning character cottage. Ground floor accommodation comprises of the bespoke re-fitted kitchen which is open plan to the dining area, the stunning living room which features the tastefully restored Inglenook fireplace with fitted wood burner and double doors leading out onto the rear courtyard. To the rear of the cottage, with envious countryside views, the stunning master suite with lavish en-suite facilities and further dressing area, the master bedroom offers a peaceful and luxurious retreat. The two guest bedrooms and refitted family bathroom are also located to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from off street parking and the herbaceous cottage gardens which feature the beautifully kept mature lawns, secluded seating area with restored well, alfresco dining area with countryside views and delightful planting throughout.
Entrance to this stunning cottage situated in a popular village location is via a door to the side aspect, window to the side aspect, under stairs cupboard with a door which is originally from the Corn Exchange in the nearby market town of Calne and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 7" (max) ( 3.30m x 2.92m (max) )
Bespoke solid oak fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, porcelain Belfast sink with tiled splash backs. Electric Britannia range style cooker with a five ring induction hob with cooker hood over, integrated Zanussi washing machine, integrated Neff slimline dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Exposed beams, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the side garden and tiled flooring.
Dining Area 11' 4" (Into Bay window) x 8' 1" ( 3.45m (Into Bay window) x 2.46m )
Open plan to the kitchen the dining area has a double glazed Bay window to the side aspect with stunning views of the garden and surrounding countryside, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Living Room 16' 1" (max) x 27' 9" ( 4.90m (max) x 8.46m )
Beautiful living room brimming with character features including exposed beams and a lovingly restored original Inglenook fireplace with wood burning gas stove which also incorporate alcoves into each side. Double glazed window to the front aspect, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and French doors leading to the rear courtyard provide lots of natural light. There is also a recessed area which is currently being used as a study area, inset spotlights, three television aerial points and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 14' 3" (max) ( 2.46m x 4.34m (max) )
Luxury master suite with another room accessed through an archway measuring 13"8 x 3"3 ideal as a dressing area. Double glazed window to the rear aspect with enviable views of the countryside, television aerial point and solid oak flooring.
Comprising a low level w/c, open vanity unit with wash hand basin and walk in double shower cubicle with double shower head. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, exposed beams, shaver point and a radiator.
Situated in the original part of the cottage with stairs from the lounge, airing cupboard, loft access, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" (max) x 12' 1" ( 3.18m (max) x 3.68m )
Another good sized bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with solid granite surfaces and bath with mixer taps. Beautiful views from the double glazed window to the side aspect, exposed beams, radiator and a heated towel rail.
Elegant cottage gardens situated to the front, side and rear of the property with a variety of shrubs and trees including a selection of Fir,Indian Bean and Acer Trees. A Pergola with climbing Clematis also features within the gardens alongside the al fresco dining area which offer stunning countryside views. Beautifully manicured lawns encompass the well stocked flower beds and located to the rear of the garden there is a secluded and peaceful seating area featuring a charming restored well.
Off street parking for two cars and further parking within a courtyard setting opposite the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58975102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.