4 bedroom detached house for saleTallarn Green, Malpas, Cheshire
- Entrance hallway
- Sitting room
- Snug | Morning room | Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room | Cloakroom with wc
- 4 Bedrooms (1 en suite) | Family bathroom
- Garaging | Gardens | Paddock (about 2.6 acres)
- In all about 3 acres
- EPC Rating C
The cottage has a lovey open, bright and airy
feel and the layout works well as a family home.
Beautiful countryside views can be enjoyed from most rooms and from the raised terrace at the rear, a fantastic area for entertaining. The property has some lovely character features
including a wood-burning stove, and exposed
brickwork and floorboards in the living room. Off the good size kitchen is a breakfast/garden room which boasts large windows that highlight the delightful surroundings and French doors allow access onto the surrounding paved terrace. There is also a snug and cloakroom with wc reached off the entrance hall.
A turned staircase with under-stairs cupboard
rises to the first floor spacious landing which
offers ample space for a desk. There are four
bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and there
is a family bathroom. The master bedroom
has a set of French doors which lead out to a
large decked balcony and it also enjoys en suite
Warway Cottage enjoys a private location in
Tallarn Green, a pretty village on the Welsh/
The village is well served by good state and
independent schools, including a village primary school, Ellesmere collage, Morton Hall in Oswestry, The Maelor School, Penley and Bishops Heber, Malpas.
The nearby village of Malpas offers a good
range of facilities including restaurants, a bakery,
supermarkets and public houses.
Externally, the property is reached over a
gravelled driveway which leads to the front of
the property and continues up to the double
garage. The garden is situated at the rear of the property and slopes away from the house to the bottom boundary. The paddock land has gated access from the track and slopes down to a brook at the bottom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58989973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS170003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.