4 bedroom detached house for saleSaltburn Lane, Skelton
- Approximately 1/3rd of an Acre
- Stunning South Facing Plot
- Extensive Drive & Two Garages
- Generous Well Stocked Gardens
- Solar Panels
- Ideally Located for Commuting with Teesside or North Yorkshire
- Formally Two Separate Cottages
- Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Home
Bursting with character, this four bedroom detached home may suit those looking for something a little different. Set in stunning grounds of approximately 1/3rd of an acre with extensive drive, two separate garages, beautiful side and rear gardens, the majority of which have been used for growing home produce by the current occupiers. Formally two separate cottages and still retaining plenty of original features, the property is located within this secluded semi rural spot on the outskirts of Skelton Village. South facing to the rear of which the full benefit of the rear solar panels take advantage. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all the features and the location of this impressive property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58990624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED150405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.