4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrescent Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Fabulous three storey end of terrace house
- Three/four bedrooms with two en-suite shower rooms
- Large kitchen / diner
- Breath-taking views of the English Channel
- Private parking & enclosed rear garden
- Sea facing balcony & private gate to the cliff path
- Close to mainland links
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Situated in a prime position to take in the fantastic views of the English channel and Shanklin bay, this newly built three storey home offers a fabulous low maintenance retreat to its new owners.The property offers its own private parking within a private cul-de-sac of similar mews style properties, and is within easy reach of the town centre of Shanklin and its beautiful sandy beach below. Beneath the front entrance the property there is also a large storage area, ideal for water sports equipment to be hidden away in the winter months.The property has a superb kitchen / dining room on the ground floor, which has been fitted with an array of storage cupboards and gives ample space for a family dining table. From here there is a door that leads out to an enclosed walled & lawned garden with its own private gate leading out onto the cliff path, ideal for a scenic stroll in the sunshine. Also to the ground floor there is utility room and separate cloakroom and fourth bedroom, which could be a perfect study if required.The first floor lounge boasts a large balcony area which overlooks the sea and offers ample space for the whole family to enjoy the impressive views. The third bedroom is also situated on this floor and is served by an attractive modern family bathroom.The master bedroom and bedroom two are both situated on the second floor and are both served by en-suite facilities. The views from the master bedroom are breath taking and give an ideal place to relax on a Sunday morning and take in your blissful surroundings.For any buyers seeking a home in a prime position, with limited maintenance, whether it be a lock up and leave second home or an impressive main residence this attractive property really does offer all you need.
What the Owner says:
With reluctance we are selling this bright and peaceful home. We have loved being here and don’t think you can beat the sea views. Even if it’s having a cup of tea in bed in the morning or enjoying a glass of wine on the balcony we have loved being able to see the sea. It is so close to the shops and the beach and it has enabled us to have a seaside lifestyle.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Dining Room: 16'6 x 13'0 (5.03m x 3.97m)
- Utility Room: 6'9 x 6'1 (2.06m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 4 / Study: 11'8 x 8'11 (3.56m x 2.72m)
- Lounge: 16'8 x 11'10 (5.08m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 8'11 (3.05m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 10'2 (3.89m x 3.10m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 16'8 x 12'1 (5.08m x 3.69m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Walled Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.