4 bedroom detached house for saleColdbrook Road West, Barry
- Detached family home
- Two receptions, four bedrooms.
- modern shower room and guest WC.
- modern fitted kitchen with granite work tops
- Double garage and large driveway.
Hidden away on this no through road is this lovely detached family home . With four bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, parking double garage and garden backing on to fields. what more could you ask for? Call now to book your viewing.
Hidden away on this no through road is this lovely detached family home. With four bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, garage, parking and garden backing on to fields, what more could you ask for? call now to book your viewing.
accessed via front door with internal door leading to the entrance hall.
Stairs to the first floor landing, door to guest WC and then leading to the dining area, solid wood flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.71m max x 3.61m max )
Continuation of wooden flooring from the hallway, window to the front. A pair of French style double doors to the side of the property. Modern style tall radiator, doors to:
Living Room 23' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 7.16m max x 3.61m max )
A dual aspect room with double glazed window to front and a pair of French doors giving access to rear garden. Feature alcoves with recessed lighting. Feature fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 3.38m max )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with Granite work surfaces over with inset circular sink and matching circular drainer, tiled splashbacks, slate tiled flooring, space for range style double oven with cooker hood above. double glazed window to the rear, arch to:
Rear Lobby / Utility Area 4' 5" x 5' 2" ( 1.35m x 1.57m )
Continuation of flooring from the kitchen, radiator, window to side. Plumbing and space for washing machine, door to the side
First Floor Landing
loft access point, doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, coved ceiling,
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, Radiator.
A modern fitted shower room with ceramic tiled flooring, double walk in shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin inset, counter top and WC with concealed cistern. Obscured window to the rear. Aqua boards to walls.
A tiered garden with an raised fish pond, lawn area and patio area. a selection of fruit trees and gated side access.
The front has driveway leading to garage and providing off road parking for several cars. Raised flower beds. Steps leading up to a raised paved frontage,
A double sized garage with power, lighting and water. An electrically operated up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59011777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.