3 bedroom caravan for saleDevon Cliffs Holiday Park, Exmouth
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Upgraded insulation throughout walls, floors and ceilings
- Heating system in all bedrooms
- Open plan living space with double pull out bed in lounge
- Great letting potential
- 2 toilets and large double shower
- Includes site fees until March 2018, Rates, Insurance and full deluxe inventory package
- Includes 32` TV and DVD Player
This is a package price and includes site fees until 2018, rates, insurance, water, decking, full inventory package, and all site and connection costs
Our park slopes down to a beautiful sandy bay where you can enjoy endless fun paddling, so don`t forget your bucket and spade. Or simply relax and enjoy the view (and a bite) from our South Beach Cafe terrace. You can try climbing or learn to paddle board or sea kayak. Then revive your aching muscles with a swim, sauna or steam room in our private owners health suite and pool complex. Unrivalled sea views on a 5* location surrounded by acres of natural beauty.
For further information on the resort, please go to our website by clicking the following link and going to the `Holiday Homes` tab:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Links Estate Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.