3 bedroom detached house for saleCross Lane, Findon Village, BN14
- Open plan living / kitchen with wood burning stove
- Stunning views to South Downs
- Separate utility room
- West facing rear landscaped garden
- Dining room
- Single garage and ample driveway parking
- Master bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room
- Close to village amenities
- EPC - C
Presented to a very high standard is the skilfully extended detached home. On entering the property there is a spacious entrance hall with a cloak cupboard and under stairs cupboard. To the front is a dining room with a bay window with the second bedroom again with bay window, there is also a shower room. At the rear of the property is the lovely open plan kitchen / living room with a wood burner and underfloor heating, the kitchen with granite worktops and a central island. There are central opening doors which leads to a covered veranda. There is a useful utility room and a study this completes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor the master bedroom suite is a lovely vaulted airy room with balcony and double opening doors to take full advantage of the stunning view, there is a dressing room and one of the largest en-suite bathrooms we have ever seen, with a bath and separate shower. The first floor is completed with the third bedroom and off this a small room housing the boiler and hot water tank making it the perfect place to dry your clothes.
Outside there is a single garage and ample parking. The garden has been landscaped and includes a pond with water feature and a greenhouse.
An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the quality of the work done and the spacious home this could be for you.
Extended and improved by the current owners a well presented property with stunning views to the South Downs.
Findon is a charming Downland village with a lovely range of local shops, public houses and restaurants and very convenient for Downland and countryside walks. Findon village provides easy access to the A24 and A27. Central Worthing with is excellent range of bar, shops and restaurants can be found 4.5 miles away and there are opportunities for many leisure activities locally.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4 11'10 (3.61m) x 11'6 (3.51m)
Study / Bedroom 5 11'11 (3.63m) x 7'10 (2.39m)
Sitting Room 18'11 (5.77m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Kitchen 12'8 (3.86m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
Utility Room 8'10 (2.69m) x 6'2 (1.88m)
Bedroom 3 13'7 (4.14m) x 12' (3.66m)
Bedroom 1 17'11 (5.46m) x 12'4 (3.76m)
Dressing Room 8'3 (2.51m) x 7'9 (2.36m)
Bedroom 2 14'2 (4.32m) x 12'3 (3.73m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59027313.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 276566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.