3 bedroom terraced house for saleKemp Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Delightful Three Bedroom Terraced Home
- Situated In The Ever Desirable North Laine
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Superior Rear Garden
- Large Bathroom With Rolltop Bath
- Lovely Character Features
From the very moment you enter the space will become apparent. The accommodation, which is set out over three floors, is ideal for those who are looking for flexible living space. Great for entertaining!
On the lower ground floor you will find your open plan kitchen/living area. This is perfect for when you have friends and family over or are just relaxing after a long hard day at work. This floor also gives access to the lovely rear garden. Making your way to the ground floor entrance level there are two generously-sized bedrooms with character aplenty.
On the top floor there is a very spacious and lovely bathroom with a roll top freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom is a lovely light double room oozing character and charm.
This home is situated in one of the most desirable locations in Brighton, the North Laine. If you want to be in the heart of the city then this home really is for you. Both the North Laine and South Lanes are bursting with quirky shops, cafes and restaurants, which are all within close distance. You’ll also find Brighton’s seafront and mainline railway station, as well as three primary schools, nearby, which makes this home perfect for families and commuters alike.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 231324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Seven Dials. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.