3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWood Lane, Farnley, Leeds
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000
- No Onward Chain!
- Semi Detached Property; Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing is Essential!
SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW offering THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out...
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000
Offered for sale is this semi detached bungalow which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a four piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lounge 20' 1" x 13' 3" into alcove ( 6.12m x 4.04m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace, a central heating radiator, a patio door providing access to the rear garden and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 20' 1" x 8' 5" ( 6.12m x 2.57m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the front of the property and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.45m x 2.59m to wardrobes )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' to robes ( 3.35m x 2.44m to robes )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A four piece suite comprising a bath, shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property providing off street parking.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, well established shrubs and trees and a water feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59037116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.