2 bedroom flat for saleNewgate Tower, Croydon, CR0
- Striking two bedroom eleventh floor apartment
- Gorgeous reception room with amazing panoramic views
- Modern open-plan kitchen with built-in appliances
- Ample master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional good-sized bedroom and bathroom
- 24 hour concierge service, secure entry and lift access
- Under-floor heating throughout
- On site gym for all residents, secure parking
Presented in excellent condition and offering a stunning views from the eleventh floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts fantastic living space with double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony.
The property is set within a prestigious new development, which is located just moments from amenities offered on the high street, while East and West Croydon stations are within walking distance and Whitgift shopping centre is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59041015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1021018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.