4 bedroom detached house for saleStreet Farm Close, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Private Development
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Living Room and Study
- No Onward Chain
Situated in this popular residential location in this private development this superb FOUR BEDROOM family home offers versatile and SPACIOUS accommodation enjoying OPEN VIEWS from the gardens.
This superb four bedroom detached home is situated in this popular private development and enjoys a corner position backing onto open fields. The accommodation is well laid out and well proportioned and provides a fully fitted kitchen breakfast room, two reception rooms and benefits from four good size bedrooms, one with ensuite facilities. The garden to the rear backs onto open fields and there is also the benefit of a driveway and double garage.
The Property Comprises
With large understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Living / Dining Room 29' max into bay window narrowing to 27' 2" x 10' 2" ( 8.84m max into bay window narrowing to 8.28m x 3.10m )
With two radiators, TV point. This room enjoys a square bay window and double doors lead into the gardens.
Study / Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.49m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, a double built in eye level oven with four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above. A breakfast bar provides a separate space for seating, radiator, open views over fields.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.01m )
With a single drainer stainless steel unit with mixer tap, some fitted base level units, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer. There is also a door leading into the double garage, radiator.
Providing a wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled wc, radiator, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
With a built in double airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 6" into bay window extending to 12' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.90m into bay window extending to 3.73m )
With a built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to ensuite.
With separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, laminate flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail, fitted mirror and wall lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
With built in single wardrobe, radiator, views over open fields.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 8' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.54m )
With double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" max x 8' narrowing to 5' into recess ( 3.68m max x 2.44m narrowing to 1.52m into recess )
This room provides access into the insulated loft space, radiator, views over fields beyond.
Providing a panelled bath with shower mixer attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled WC, wall mounted heated towel rail, separate shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, laminate flooring.
To the front and side of the property there is a block paved driveway providing parking for 2-3 vehicles and access into the double garage which provides power and light. This is also where the oil fired boiler for the central heating system is located. The garage can also be accessed from the rear garden via a doorway. To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced garden which is predominately laid to lawn with a garden shed. There is also a side access. The front of the property also enjoys a lawned area and access into the garage. The rear garden enjoys pine trees and open views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59045348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.