3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePeakhall Road, Tittleshall, King's Lynn
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Corner Plot Gardens
- Driveway + Single Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A charming 3 bedroom detached bungalow, located within the attractive village of Tittleshall, just a short drive from both market towns of Dereham and Fakenham. The property itself further benefits from well-tended corner plot gardens, 16' lounge, conservatory, driveway and a garage! NO UPWARD CHAIN
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home!
Call us today to book your viewing!!
L Shaped Entrance Hall
Radiator, telephone point, loft access, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' ( 4.98m x 3.66m )
Radiators, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 6" + door recess ( 3.66m x 2.29m + door recess )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, vinyl flooring, UPVC windows to the rear and side aspects, external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.82m x 1.73m )
Of UPVC construction, storage heater, external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Built-in cupboard with over-head storage, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' 1" to cupboard + recess ( 3.18m x 3.07m to cupboard + recess )
Built-in cupboard with over-head storage, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.08m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
The well-tended front and side gardens are laid mainly to lawn with various well stocked borders. A driveway leads to the single garage.
A gate leads to the rear garden, which boasts a paved patio area. A pathway leads to the opposing elevation, which is also paved. There is also a raised lawned area with a garden arch and is enclosed by a retaining brick wall. The rear garden is enclosed in the main by panelled fencing and a brick wall.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.97m )
Personal door to rear garden, up and over door, power and lighting.
Tittleshall is an attractive village, situated about 9 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham, 6 miles from Fakenham and approximately 30 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich. Tittleshall has a village hall, bowls club, cinema club and the church of St Mary's has a splendid marble monument dedicated to Sir Edward Coke. Further amenities and facilities can be found in both the nearby market towns of Dereham and Fakenham.
From the Beetley/East Bilney direction, proceed along the B1146 and take the left hand turn onto the B1145 towards Mileham. Take the first right hand turn onto Back Lane and bear left onto Church Lane, entering Stanfield. Take the second left hand turn towards Clay Hill and continue for approximately 2 miles. Upon entering Tittleshall, turn right onto Clay Hill and follow the road into Church Lane. Take the left hand turn onto Peakhall Road and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59045728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.