3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWootton, PO33 4ND
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Stunning Kitchen
- Stylish Open Plan Living
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Generous Garden & Patio
- 10 Year NHBC
- Internal Area of 141 Sq Meters
- Sought After Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The Wright Estate Agency are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase a brand new semi detached house built by a local builder of good repute, situated in the sought after location of Palmers Road. The village of Wootton hosts a variety of essential amenities including a supermarket, doctors, dentist, chemist and other small independent shops. Commuters who frequently travel to and from the mainland should find the location particularly convenient due to the close proximity of the ferry to Portsmouth.The modern design and layout offers a flexible family living space with French doors opening onto the enclosed garden extending the space available and bringing the outdoors in, perfect for those summer gatherings with friends and family, and for those winters evening’s the ground floor is warmed by under floor heating throughout. The upper floor of the property offers three sizable bedrooms. The master bedroom has an adjoining en-suite with a further family bathroom also on the first floor. The property also benefits from a garage and off road parking. The properties would suit a growing family or those that are looking for a low maintenance home in a convenient location.We thoroughly recommended an internal viewing to really appreciate the space and quality of this contemporary property, to do this please contact The Wright Estate Agency on 01983 28 1010 and one of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7722017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, East Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.