2 bedroom flat for sale5/3 Tinto Place, Bonnington, Edinburgh, EH6 5BG
Offers in Excess of
- Well-presented, modern, two bedroom, ground-floor flat, in a factored apartment block with landscaped grounds and residents' parking.
- Located in Edinburgh's Bonnington area, east of the city centre.
- The triple-aspect accommodation comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite), and bathroom.
- Features ; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, good storage space, and satellite TV and telephone points.
- The block sits in pleasant landscaped grounds with areas of grass and shrub borders.
- There is ample, unallocated residents' patrolled parking to the rear, and a cycle store.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 15TH FEBRUARY @ 12 NOON** Well-presented, modern, two bedroom, ground-floor flat, in a factored apartment block with landscaped grounds and residents' parking, in Edinburgh's Bonnington area, east of the city centre. An L-shaped hallway with wood-effect laminate flooring and two store cupboards provides access throughout. To the rear, a large dual-aspect living room offers ample dining space, and shares a breakfast bar with the kitchen. There are windows and patio doors, with Juliet balconies, to the side and rear. The kitchen, with side window, is entered off the hallway and is fitted high-gloss white units with laminate worktops. Appliances include a ceramic hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. A front-facing, carpeted master bedroom with built-in wardrobe opens to a contemporary en-suite shower room with electric shower. The second double bedroom also has a built-in wardrobe and faces the front. A good-sized internal bathroom is fitted with a white suite with tiled flooring and splashbacks. Bonnington lies roughly a mile and a half north of the city centre and is situated a short distance from Broughton Road and Leith, and is therefore well-served by a range of local amenities, including shops, schools, and a good choice of leisure and recreational facilities. The Water of Leith runs through the area, with the 12-mile Water of Leith Walkway following its route from Balerno to Leith. All the amenities and attractions of the city centre is easily accessible by car or public transport. Further facilities can also be found in the vibrant Shore area, which features a wealth of popular bars and restaurants, whilst The Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre provides a multi-screen cinema, Mark & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, and high-street shopping.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7621339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.