2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale52 Meadow Avenue, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancs FY6 0HA
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Spacious Corner Plot
- Good Size Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Private Rear and Side Garden
- No Upper Chain - Viewing Essential
Royle Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this true two bedroom semi-detached bungalow set in this ever popular village location. Offered with vacant possession this well proportioned property briefly comprises : two good size bedrooms, fitted kitchen, lounge and modern shower room. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, feature gas fire place, private rear and side gardens with large frontage mainly laid to lawn. An early sale is predicted so please contact us at your earliest convenience to organise an appointment to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59086675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7707077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.