2 bedroom terraced house for saleTunstead Mill Terrace, Stacksteads, OL13
Offers in Region of
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MID TERRACE
- TWO GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GCH SYSTEM
- NEWLY PLASTERED & DECORATED & THROUGHOUT
- MODERN HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MODERN STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH VACANT POSSESSION & NO UPWARD CHAIN
- IDEALLY SUIT FTB OR BTL PROPERTY INVESTOR
Deceptively spacious mid terrace offered for sale with vacant possession & no upward chain. The property has undergone a comprehensive scheme of refurbishment works over recent times and features include: PVC double glazing, gas central heating system, newly plastered & decorated throughout, modern high gloss fitted kitchen with stainless steel integrated appliances, two generous sized bedrooms plus loft room and a modern stylish family bathroom. The property would ideally suit the first time buyer or buy to let property investor and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment. The accommodation briefly comprises: vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor, two bedrooms plus loft room & family bathroom. Outside - enclosed rear yard. EPC Rating G
Entrance Vestibule - PVC entrance door
Lounge - 14'10 Max X 14'10 Max (4.52m Max X 4.52m Max) - PVC double glazed window, radiator
Kitchen - 14'10 Max X 12'3 Max (4.52m Max X 3.73m Max) - PVC double glazed window, glass panelled door to the rear, a modern range of fitted base units with complementary high gloss moulded work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel single drainer sink unit, stainless steel integrated oven, four ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, splash back tiling to complement, a wall mounted Heat Line combination has central heating boiler, power points
First Floor Landing - Landing area
Bedroom - 14'9 Max X 11'11 (4.50m Max X 3.63m) - PVC double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom - 9'4 X 8'8 Max (2.84m X 2.64m Max) - PVC double glazed window, radiator
Bathroom - 9'3 X 5'10 (2.82m X 1.78m) - PVC double glazed window with frosted glass design, a three piece White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath, splash back tiling to complement , chrome towel rail
Loft Room - 27'4 Max X 14'10 Max (8.33m Max X 4.52m Max) - PVC double glazed window, radiator, power points
Outside - Enclosed yard to the rear
Directions - Tunstead Mill Terrace, Stacksteads is located off Newchurch Road, Stacksteads (A681)
Viewing - Please contact us on 0161 725 8155 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing
N.B. NONE OF THE SERVICES/APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED THEREFORE WE CANNOT VERIFY AS TO THEIR CONDITION. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59087512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26905531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.