2 bedroom park home for saleMallard Way, Beacon Park Home Village, Skegness
- No Upward Chain
- 2 Bed Park Home on Popular Beacon Park over 55's Development.
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Porch & Hallway, Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Corner Position with 'Wraparound' Low maintenance Gardens
- Viewing Utterly Essential
No Upward Chain, Located on the ever popular 55's + Beacon Park Home Village, 2 Bed Park Home, occupying a corner position with Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Porch & Hallway, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Low Maintenance 'Wraparound' Gardens, Driveway & Garage Parking. Viewing Utterly Essential.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale, with No Upward Chain, this Well Presented, deceptively spacious, 2 Bed Park Home, which is located on the popular over 55's Beacon Park Home Village. The Park itself offers a number of on site facilities including Pub/Club, hairdressers and incorporates landscaped gardens and fishing lakes. Viewing of this property is utterly essential to appreciate both the presentation and location, occupying a great position to enjoy the enviable surrounding grounds. The accommodation itself comprises of an Entrance Hallway, a dual aspect Lounge, Separate Dining Room, fitted Kitchen & side Conservatory/Porch, whilst off the Inner Hallway are 2 Bedrooms, both of which have the benefit of fitted Bedroom furniture, in addition to the Master Bedroom having an En-suite facility, whilst completing the accommodation is a 3 piece fitted Bathroom. Externally the property has low maintenance and pleasantly landscaped gardens to all sides, Garage & Driveway Parking...viewing is utterly essential to gain a full appreciation, contact the selling agent today, William H Brown on 01754 768311.
With a double glazed picture window allowing for natural light accompanied by a double glazed entrance door with a glass inset panel to the top 1/3, coved and textured ceiling, dado rail, feature flooring and a radiator. There are patio doors which give access to the Living room and also an inner door into;
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 2" min extending to 14' 10" max. x 8' 11" max. ( 2.79m min extending to 4.52m max. x 2.72m max. )
Being 'L' Shaped with a double glazed window, radiator, feature flooring, a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top areas and tiled splash backs, appliance space and plumbing provision for a washing machine, space for further appliances, inset sink with mixer taps over, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, a door which allows access into the Pantry, which is a useful additional storage area and also incorporating the wall mounted Gas Central Heating boiler. An opening leads into;
Dining Room 7' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.00m )
With coved and textured ceiling, decorative ceiling rose, dado rail, radiator, feature flooring, a double glazed door allowing access into the side Porch/Conervatory area which has an opaque panel set to the top half and matching side screen and an Archway into;
Conservatory / Porch 4' 8" x 11' 2" ( 1.42m x 3.40m )
With tiled flooring, panelled walling and double glazed windows to 3 elevations, allowing for good natural ligt with a poly carbonate style roof over and a double glazed external access door into the rear Garden.
Lounge 9' 2" min. extending to 11' " max to recess x 16' 8" ( 2.79m min. extending to 3.35m max to recess x 5.08m )
With feature flooring, a double glazed Bow Window to the front elevation, double glazed patio doors allowing access into the Entrance Hallway, an attractive arched recess, which incorporates within it an exposed Brick Fire surround, with an electric Fire located therein, set upon a tiled hearth and wooden arch features, coved and textured ceiling, dado rail, wall lighting and good natural light on account of the double glazed patio door into the hallway and the double glazed Bow Window.
Which is accessed off the Dining room via an internal door, the hallway has coved and textured ceiling, loft hatch access, ceiling spot lights and doors to;
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.61m )
Having a a dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows set to 2 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light, a range of fitted wardrobes incorporating drawer facilities, radiator, coved and textured ceiling and a door leading into;
En- Suite Shower Facility
Which is fitted with a Shower cubicle with an electric shower therein, radiator, low flush WC, a double glazed opaque window, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spot lights and splash boards to the walls where appropriate
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window, radiator, a range of fitted Bedroom furniture including 2 bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, over bed storage facilities, wall units, coved and textured ceiling, fitted drawers, wall lights and a mirror.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled Bath, low flush WC, an inset wash hand basin with a useful vanity storage cupboard below, wall units incorporating a mirror and light, tiled splash backs, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spot lights and an opaque double glazed window.
The property has the benefit of a 'Wraparound' plot on account of its corner position, designed with low maintenance in mind, predominantly set to gravel, with various pathways, external steps leading to the entrance doors and outside lighting. The gardens are prefect for the display of pot plants, garden ornaments and furniture. To the rear of the property there is a further paved low maintenance garden area which enjoys a sunny aspect on pleasant days, including a useful detached store and a Green House. The Park Home benefits from Driveway Parking which leads to;
Garage 9' 2" x 20' ( 2.79m x 6.10m )
Which has an up and over vehicular door, light and power connections, a window to the rear and a side personnel access door.
The popular OVER 55's Beacon Park Home Village is located on the outskirts of Skegness. On site facilities include pub/club, hairdressers & landscaped grounds incorporating fishing lakes & trees. Please contact the selling agent for further details relating to site rules and pitch fee costs on 01754 768311.
Please be advised that the final 3 images are generic shots taken in & around the Park for illustrative purposes.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.