6 bedroom terraced house for saleNewick Road, London, E5
- CHAIN FREE
- Sumptuous Bespoke Fittings
- Abundance of Natural Light
- Magnificent Fireplaces, Cornices and Roses
- Panoramic Far-Reaching City Views
- Moments from Vibrant Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads
- Catchment Area for an Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
A property with five bedrooms, and a one bedroom, self-contained flat. This simply magnificent five-storey Victorian residence has been sensitively restored and extended and is beautifully appointed in this prestigious street. On the lower ground floor a striking one bedroom flat. The upper levels offer exquisite family accommodation, retaining a plethora of classic features. Composed of a grand reception hall with mosaic tiling, two magnificent reception rooms, a custom-built kitchen/entertaining space with access to a mature south-facing garden, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, four further bedrooms, two further bathrooms, separate WC, utility and study room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59093038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.