1 bedroom flat for saleCentral House, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3
- FINISHED TO GALLIARD HOMES PREMIER LUXURY SPECIFICATION
- ON THE DOORSTEP TO HOUNSLOW HIGH STREET
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- MODERN ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- COMPLETION DUE END OF JUNE 2016
- SECURE VIDEO & TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- FULLY FURNISHED FLAT INCLUDING TV, BEDS, APPLIANCES
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are delighted to offer A NEW BUILD off plan one bedroom flat within the Central House development in Hounslow Central. Offered with NO CHAIN the development comes with lift access, brand new lease, completion date is expected end of Q1 2016 (end of June). The new build block will be complimented by communal landscapes and inside courtyards.
Further features include a secure car park, inclusive 'GOLD PACK' directly from the developers which will include a flat screen TV, a bed, appliances etc upon completion, a separate bedroom area divided by sliding glass partitioning and a swivel LED flat screen TV. All apartments will be finished and equipped to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specifications!
*These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99263336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.