3 bedroom detached house for saleAspendale Close, Longton
- Beautifully Presented Detached
- Three Bedrooms & Three Receptions
- Stylish Bathroom & En-Suite
- Sought After Cul-de-Sac Location
- Double Width Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Area
- Lovely Family Home
- NO CHAIN
Beautifully presented detached family home located in this sought after cul-de-sac location offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY. A convenient and popular development that is within easy reach to Longton village centre and amenities, this superb property comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, garage conversion to form a sitting room or ideal as a playroom, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility porch and room, landing, sumptuous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a two further bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Outside, to the front, a double width paved driveway and established garden, at the rear a fully enclosed easy keep garden with artificial grass. The property is warmed via a recently updated gas fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing throughout. Early viewing is highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7531350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.