4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJames Street, Hunstanton
- Within Walking Distance To The Sea Front & Local Amenities
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden
- UPVC Double Gazed Windows & Central Heating
- Roof Terrace
Located in the town centre & a short distance to the SEA FRONT is this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS family home. The property has a modern 17"9 x 13"5 kitchen/diner, large lounge, 4 double bedrooms & a rear courtyard garden
* A BRICK AND CARRSTONE PERIOD TOWN HOUSE SITUATED JUST OFF THE TOWN CENTRE * The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and comprises breakfast kitchen, lounge/diner, 4 bedrooms, en suite shower, family bathroom, courtyard garden and roof terrace.
Entrance Hall 21' 10" x 6' 1" ( 6.65m x 1.85m )
Radiator, staircase to the first floor, central heating thermostat control.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 13' 5" ( 5.41m x 4.09m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and wall units, matching drawers, island with cupboards below, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, range style cooker with 8-ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, recess with American-style fridge/freezer, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling spotlights, two windows to each side and door to side.
Lounge / Diner 24' 8" into bay x 12' 4" ( 7.52m into bay x 3.76m )
Bay window to the front, fitted gas fire with brick surround and wooden mantel, four radiators.
Window to the side, radiator, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Window to the side, radiator and arch to:
En Suite Shower
Shower tray, hand basin, heated towel rail, obscured window to the side, door to ROOF TERRACE
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 5" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.35m x 3.17m to wardrobe fronts )
Two windows to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes along one wall with sliding mirror doors and housing the radiator and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 3 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Window to the rear, radiator and built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Window to the side, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, obscured window to the front.
Brickweave and shingled garden to the front of the property with brick retaining wall and wrought iron gate. There is a courtyard garden to the rear with two brick stores, outside wc and storage recess. Side access to the front of the property.
Store 1 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Power and light.
Store 2 7' x 5' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.55m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power and light.
Entering Hunstanton along the A149 road from the King's Lynn direction, proceed over the roundabout and pass the police station on the right hand side. Take the next left hand turning into Westgate and first right into Valentine Road. James Street is a turning on the left hand side, number 7 being identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59105504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.