4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, March
Offers in Region of
- WAS £360,000 (18/5/18 - 8/6/18) REDUCED to (OIRO) £345,000
- Four Bedroom Individual Detached House
- 25ft x 16ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bi folding Doors to Rear Garden
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Convenient to Local Secondary School & Park
INDIVIDUAL DETACHED HOUSE - 25ft x 16ft Kitchen/Dining Room - En suite to Bedroom One - Double Garage - Convenient to Local Secondary School & Recreational Park
This detached house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to local secondary schools and recreational park. The property benefits from four bedrooms, en suite to bedroom one, 25ft x 16ft kitchen/dining room, bi folding doors to rear garden, enclosed rear garden and double garage. Please note, the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off. Radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Area 25' 1" x 16' 10" ( 7.65m x 5.13m )
Fully fitted kitchen. Window to front. Window to side. Door to rear garden. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Two radiators. Breakfast bar. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Oak flooring.
Lounge 20' 2" x 14' 6" ( 6.15m x 4.42m )
Window to side. Bi folding doors to rear garden. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Oak flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Window to side. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Oak flooring.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.60m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator. Wall and base units. Laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Two windows to side. Smoke alarm. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and hot water system .
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.18m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.26m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point.. Telephone point. Fitted wardrobes.
Window to side. Panelled bath. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are walled with a drive to side leading to the double garage.
Double Garage 20' 11" x 19' 7" ( 6.38m x 5.97m )
Remote roller shutter doors with electric and lighting laid on .
Rear gardens are enclosed, part patio. Further gardens are laid to grass with gated access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59116018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.