2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpalton Road, Parkgate, Rotherham
- PRICE GUIDE £550000 - £60000
- Two bedroomed terraced property.
- Attractively presented accommodation
- Ideal purchase for a FTB/Investor
- Good access to Parkgate Retail Park
- NO CHAIN. VIEW NOW!
PRICE GUIDE £55000 - £60000
AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A FTB/INVESTOR - VIEW NOW!
This Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Cellar, Two First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom. Rear Yard and an early viewing is recommended.
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN - EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - CALL US NOW!
Lounge 12' 11" into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.61m )
A upvc double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the lounge with a upvc double glazed window, central heating radiator and an attractive fire surround(no fire). Built-in shelving and storage.
Kitchen/diner 12' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.89m )
Featuring a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, inset stainless steel sink and built-in oven, hob and extractor. There is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear and there is access to the:-
First Floor Landing
Stairs with a storage cupboard at the bottom give access to the first floor landing with central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.63m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.94m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and storage cupboard. Access to the loft space.
Comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
At the rear of the property is access/right of way through to a yard area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59126542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.