3 bedroom detached house for saleGorham Avenue, Rottingdean, Brighton
- Detached family home
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Modern kitchen
- South facing terrace & garden
This charming four bedroom DETACHED property has been sympathetically remodelled and comprehensively refurbished throughout. This family home is situated in the sought after picturesque village of Rottingdean, found just along the coast from Brighton.
This charming four bedroom detached property has been sympathetically remodelled and comprehensively refurbished throughout. This family home is situated in the sought after picturesque village of Rottingdean, found just along the coast from Brighton. The kitchen diner is high spec with integrated appliances, a breakfast bar and a large window overlooking the front garden. At the back of the property is the bright spacious lounge, with wood flooring continuing throughout and large doors leading onto the rear south facing terrace. Also on the ground floor is the fourth bedroom and a modern tiled WC.
On the first floor you are greeted by a bright and open landing which leads to the other three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is at the rear of the property with a large en-suite shower room, bedrooms two and three are also of a good size. The new heating system has been cleverly fitted in the loft to give a large storage cupboard off the landing.
The garden is Southerly facing and offers a sun terrace and plenty of space to entertain family and friends. The detached garage is accessible from the garden and has power and light. Viewings highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen 23' 4" x 11' 10" ( 7.11m x 3.61m )
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' 10" ( 5.11m x 3.91m )
Utility Room 7' 4" x 4' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.50m )
Bedroom 4 16' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.90m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
En Suite 9' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.60m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59130942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD103298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.