5 bedroom house for saleLakeside Drive, Esher
- Over 4,000 sq ft of flexible accommodation
- No onward chain
- 5 bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom and 2 further bathrooms
- Swimming pool and sauna
- Private, quiet and secluded
- Integral double garage
- Wonderful landscaped gardens
- Close to Esher centre and local train stations
- EPC: E
Substantial, striking, modernist home with contemporary styling and beautifully landscaped gardens, in a landmark development close to Esher town centre, offering 4,000 sq ft of flexible accommodation. No onward chain.
This 5-bedroom detached home sits on a quiet no-through road. Designed by the renowned architect Royston Summers, it benefits from a tranquil and unique setting. The 9 acre site of Lakeside Drive has a collection of mature trees and features a large historic lake. The houses attracted a RIBA award at the time of building.
This light-filled and spacious house features a spectacular living room, landscaped gardens, an integral double garage and an outdoor heated swimming pool with sauna. It is one of the largest of the 16 houses on the development.
The popular historic town of Esher boasts a range of boutiques, restaurants and a Waitrose Food Hall. In addition, it is a convenient location for some notable schools. London Waterloo by rail in under 30 minutes, with Heathrow and A3 / M25 easily accessible. The property benefits from Ultra-Fast Fibre broadband.
Call Andrew Giller on for further details.
(All distances and times are approximate)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59132550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27843524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by house, Covering London, Surrey and Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.