2 bedroom flat for saleWaterfields, Retford
Offers in Region of
- GROUND floor TWO BEDROOM apartment
- Allocated PARKING for one vehicle
- OPEN PLAN kitchen dining and living room
- TWO good sized bedrooms - Master with en-suite
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- Fitted Kitchen & modern bathroom
- Fully double glazed throughout
- Short Drive Away from Retford Train Station
- *** INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY ***
- Epc Rating - C Council Tax - Band A
** INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY** We are please to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT in the sought after area of Waterfields, Retford. The apartment briefly comprises of OPEN PLAN kitchen dining and living room, two bedrooms(one with en-suite) and a bathroom. There is also allocated parking for one vehicle. The property benefits from being located only a short walk in to Retford town centre which offers an abundance of amenities including stylish bars and restaurants and a bustling market in the square. Please call our office at your earliest convenience to arrange a viewing - 01777 566400
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9316437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Jacob Ltd, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.