8 bedroom terraced house for saleBloomfield Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 6JL
- Perfect For Investors
- Eight Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Large Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Eight Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom & Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IDEAL BUY TO LET PROPERTY - SPACIOUS EIGHT BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb eight bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular location in Blackpool. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance from Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living .The accommodation briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge and dining room, second reception room, large modern fitted kitchen with a separate utility room, eight good size bedrooms, modern fitted family bathroom and an additional family shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear paved yards ideal for outdoor entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer. Currently rented achieving an annual income of £9,900 pr year. 11% Yield. Alternatively Vacant Possession.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.