1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale11/2 Wardlaw Place, Shandon, Edinburgh EH11 1UQ
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom and shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, period cornicework, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, private garden to the front, communal garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
** £5,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION ** Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement conveniently located in the popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.The entrance hallway, comprising a utility area with a storage cupboard and a sink, and the secured entry system console, gives access to all rooms within. The front-facing, open plan, living/dining room and kitchen features wall-mounted cabinets, built-in ceiling-level storage cupboards, ample room for living or dining furniture, laminated flooring and splash back, integrated extractor canopy, and has space for an electric oven and hob and fridge. Set off the opposite side of the hallway, the spacious and bright bedroom offers built-in ceiling-level cupboards, TV, telephone and power points, a traditional Edinburgh press, pendant light fitting, has room for free-standing bedroom or living furniture, and gives access to the shower room with laminated splash back and extractor fan. The separate, bright, WC comprises a white sink and toilet, laminate flooring and wall-mounted mirror.Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre, and is served by several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at Gorgie, and Asda at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park, and the Union canal, provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7710029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.